– Craig Rumler
– Craig Rumler
– Anonymous RIA
– Ron Brock
Your RIA firm can be the best- and remain the best- with strategic moves that will help you win. Regularly setting new goals will keep you ahead of the pack. What are your goals?
Do you want to:
- Double your AUM in the next 5-10 years?
- Build a business that you can pass onto your children?
- Retire comfortably by 2030?
- Be your own boss?
Oak Street Funding can help you achieve your goals with a loan to propel your business. With an infusion of capital, you can leverage the investment to gain a competitive advantage, build a legacy, and ignite future success. You know the impact a great investment can make. Invest in your firm.
We’ll get you there.
Acquisition loans can be used to:
- Purchase a book of business
- Expand into new markets
- Quickly increase enterprise value
- Purchase stock or ownership interest
Whatever your acquisition plans, we’ll get you there.
*Echelon’s RIA M&A Deal Report™
Succession loans can be used to:
- Transition the firm to the next generation
- Buyout an existing partner
- Avoid tapping into firm assets
We use a phased approach for succession loans:
How it works:
- The firm obtains the succession loan
- Loan proceeds are used by incoming ownership to repurchase the existing owner’s stock
- Equity is redistributed among succession owners
- Loans can be structured as a one-time event or a multiple-year transaction
Whatever your succession plans, we’ll get you there.
Working capital loans can be used to:
- Launch an new initiative
- Invest in a marketing strategy
- Automate client services or upgrade technology
- Hire additional staff or train existing staff
- Purchase a new office or update your current space
Whatever your working capital needs, we’ll get you there.
BUSINESS DEBT RESTRUCTURE
Debt restructure loans can be used to:
- Pay off a bank lien or seller’s note
- Free up revolving business lines of credit
- Qualify for additional borrowing
- Achieve more favorable financing
Whatever your debt restructure needs, we’ll get you there.
Breakaway loans can be used to:
- Build new operations
- Invest in an office, technology, and outsourced support
- Recruit employees
Whatever your breakaway needs, we’ll get you there.
Executive Director of Strategic Markets Sales
- Deals and Deal Makers
September 12-13 in Newport Beach, CA
- The MarketCounsel Summit
December 3-6 in Las Vegas, NV
Email us below to begin the conversation.
Are you creating a legacy or capital? As a longtime partner in your RIA firm, you’re proud of your professional expertise and what you’ve been able to accomplish. Whether you took the step of becoming a partner to have a bigger say in how your clients are served, to...
If you’ve been an RIA for any length of time, you know your clients well. The day after the Dow takes a 500-point dive, your phone is ringing off the hook as you walk into the office. She’s terrified. Does this mean she’s going to lose her life savings? Should he take...
In the ever-more-competitive financial services market, most RIAs are constantly looking for whatever will give them an edge over their competitors and keep clients from moving on. Some will share new insights others will add new lines of financial products, while...
Guest blogger: Augustine Hong The current pace and the number of mergers and acquisitions are reshaping the financial services industry. The pursuit of scale, for many smaller firms, is not an option but rather a necessary response to the shrinking market share and...