We’ll get you there.
For what uses does First Franchise Capital™ lend money?
How much do you lend?
What are FFCC’s terms/rates?
What is needed for collateral?
Are there any other requirements?
Who is eligible?
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
How do I start?
- Obtain Real Estate
- Acquire Equipment
- Remodel or Re-image
- Finance Construction
- Acquire Stores
- Refinance Debt
- Procure Development Lines
- Restructure Ownership
- Transactions range from $200,000 to in excess of $20 million
- Equipment loans can advance up to 100% of concept average costs
- Real estate loans based on concept average cost and appraised value
- 5-7 year term and up to 10 year amortization for equipment
- 10 year term and up to 12 year amortization for leaseholds
- 10 year term and up to 15 year amortization for real estate
- Fixed or variable interest rate set at closing
- First lien on equipment, furniture and leasehold improvements
- First mortgage on real estate
- Leasehold mortgages on ground leases
- Personal guarantees of owners
- Established franchisee with at least 3 years of experience
- Franchisee operating in one of the approved restaurant concepts
- Established franchisee operating 5+ restaurants in approved concepts
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
Ask our clients. We did. They told us our service is what sets us apart from the competition. We are known for returning phone calls, getting answers to questions and making sure your needs are met. Our rates are certainly competitive.
Since FFCC is focused singularly on the franchised restaurant industry, our staff doesn’t need time to learn about your business. It is their area of expertise. But, that doesn’t mean that we don’t want to learn more about you. Our staff spends considerable time on the road going to our clients’ restaurants, getting an even more keen understanding of their operation. Add to this, the strong financial backing of our parent company and the individual customization described earlier, you can see why our client list has grown exponentially year after year.
Back to Top
Restaurant Franchise Loan Resources
Over the past few years, many of the larger restaurant chains have reduced the percentage of their company-owned locations by selling them to franchisees. During 2017, such refranchising was common in our industry. For example, McDonald’s® was wrapping up its...read more
There’s a reason most major franchise chains have initiated redesign programs in recent years. Consumers are more fickle than ever, and they’re drawn to the newer and shinier. If the restaurant down the street looks fresher and brighter, they’ll have a competitive...read more
Franchise owners often have a love-hate relationship with the holiday season. On the “hate” side comes a crush of business from impatient customers who want to get their orders and get back into the stores. They can be brash, they can be rude, and they can push your...read more
Restaurant Franchise Events
- Pizza Hut Convention
May 2-4 in San Antonio, TX
- Domino's Worldwide Rally
May 15-17 in Las Vegas, NV
- Dunkin' Brands Lender's Meeting
May 22-23 in Canton, MA
- Denny's Annual Convention
September 17-20 in Las Vegas, NV
- Dunkin' Donuts Convention
September 24-27 in Las Vegas, NV
- Wendy's Convention
September 25-27 in San Antonio, TX
- Hardee's Convention
October 8-10 in Washington D.C.
- National Burger King Meeting
November in TBD
- Restaurant Finance & Development Conference
November 12-14 in Las Vegas, NV
To learn more about financing options for your business, please contact one of our knowledgable experts. We can answer any questions you may have, and suggest the best route for moving forward.
Email us below to begin the conversation.
Christopher Johnson, Burger King®
Nick Hishmeh, Domino’s®
"Working with First Franchise Capital was a very pleasant and smooth experience. My Regional Vice President was knowledgeable of the franchise industry as well as our financial situation, and we built a relationship from the very beginning. I have no complaints with my experience, and I would definitely do business again with First Franchise Capital if a need arises in the future.”
Angelo Freites, Checkers®
“My experience was tremendous. It’s not often lenders exceed expectations, but First Franchise Capital provided a simplistic approach to financing and my loan was funded quicker than originally estimated. I highly recommend First Franchise Capital to small and large franchisees that need funding to continue their growth.”
Dawn Lafreeda, Denny’s®
“I have used First Franchise Capital for years, and they always provide excellent service. First Franchise Capital understands the restaurant business, and I appreciate their commitment to develop the exact loan package I need.”
Don, Multi-Unit Panera Bread® Franchisee