We’ll Get You There
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For what purposes does First Franchise Capital® lend money?
- Obtain Real Estate
- Acquire Equipment
- Remodel or Re-image
- Finance Construction
- Acquire Stores
- Refinance Debt
- New Store Development Lines
- Restructure Ownership
How much do you lend?
- Transactions range from $200,000 to greater than $30 million with syndication
- Equipment loans can advance up to 100% of eligible costs
- Real estate loans are based on eligible costs and appraised value
What are FFCC’s terms/rates?
- 5-7 year term and up to 10 year amortization for equipment
- 10 year term and up to 15 year amortization for ground lease properties
- 10 year term and up to 20 year amortization for real estate
- Fixed or variable interest rate set at closing
What is needed for collateral?
- First lien on equipment, furniture and fixtures
- First mortgage on real estate
- Leasehold mortgages on ground leases
Who is eligible?
- 5+ unit owner/operators
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Approved franchise restaurant concepts
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
- Full array of loan products
- Customizable financing up to $30 million
- Franchise restaurant industry experience and expertise
- Personalized client approach
- Portfolio lender
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- In-house loan processing, underwriting and servicing teams
- Strong financial backing from our parent company, First Financial Bank
How do I start?
Contact us today. We will talk with you about your current business, discuss your future needs and show you how First Franchise Capital can help you achieve your goals.
Running a franchise business is more time-consuming than non-owners realize, and one of the biggest reasons is the amount of time involved in hiring and managing employees. Fortunately, a wide variety of apps and software can help you simplify or automate many of the...
In part one of our two part series of self-reflection, we discussed that self-reflection is an important exercise for your employees. In Part 2, we discuss how to do self-reflection. The importance of personal goals In simple terms, self-reflection will help employees...
Is delivery a necessary survival strategy for franchisees? The never-ending tension between restaurant brands and the franchisees who serve the brands’ customers has gained another sore point in recent months as chains enthusiastically embrace third-party delivery...