We’ll Get You There
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For what purposes does First Franchise Capital® lend money?
- Obtain Real Estate
- Acquire Equipment
- Remodel or Re-image
- Finance Construction
- Acquire Stores
- Refinance Debt
- New Store Development Lines
- Restructure Ownership
How much do you lend?
- Transactions range from $200,000 to greater than $30 million with syndication
- Equipment loans can advance up to 100% of eligible costs
- Real estate loans are based on eligible costs and appraised value
What are FFCC’s terms/rates?
- 5-7 year term and up to 10 year amortization for equipment
- 10 year term and up to 15 year amortization for ground lease properties
- 10 year term and up to 20 year amortization for real estate
- Fixed or variable interest rate set at closing
What is needed for collateral?
- First lien on equipment, furniture and fixtures
- First mortgage on real estate
- Leasehold mortgages on ground leases
Who is eligible?
- 5+ unit owner/operators
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Approved franchise restaurant concepts
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
- Full array of loan products
- Customizable financing up to $30 million
- Franchise restaurant industry experience and expertise
- Personalized client approach
- Portfolio lender
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- In-house loan processing, underwriting and servicing teams
- Strong financial backing from our parent company, First Financial Bank
How do I start?
Contact us today. We will talk with you about your current business, discuss your future needs and show you how First Franchise Capital can help you achieve your goals.
The benefits of technology can carry a cost that doesn’t always receive much attention from franchise owners. It’s the significant increase in business risks that encompasses everything from the latest cyber threats like ransomware and denial of service attacks to...
Running a franchise business is more time-consuming than non-owners realize, and one of the biggest reasons is the amount of time involved in hiring and managing employees. Fortunately, a wide variety of apps and software can help you simplify or automate many of the...
In part one of our two part series of self-reflection, we discussed that self-reflection is an important exercise for your employees. In Part 2, we discuss how to do self-reflection. The importance of personal goals In simple terms, self-reflection will help employees...