We’ll Get You There
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For what purposes does First Franchise Capital™ lend money?
- Obtain Real Estate
- Acquire Equipment
- Remodel or Re-image
- Finance Construction
- Acquire Stores
- Refinance Debt
- New Store Development Lines
- Restructure Ownership
How much do you lend?
- Transactions range from $200,000 to greater than $30 million with syndication
- Equipment loans can advance up to 100% of eligible costs
- Real estate loans are based on eligible costs and appraised value
What are FFCC’s terms/rates?
- 5-7 year term and up to 10 year amortization for equipment
- 10 year term and up to 15 year amortization for ground lease properties
- 10 year term and up to 20 year amortization for real estate
- Fixed or variable interest rate set at closing
What is needed for collateral?
- First lien on equipment, furniture and fixtures
- First mortgage on real estate
- Leasehold mortgages on ground leases
Who is eligible?
- 5+ unit owner/operators
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Approved franchise restaurant concepts
Why First Franchise Capital Corporation?
- Full array of loan products
- Customizable financing up to $30 million
- Franchise restaurant industry experience and expertise
- Personalized client approach
- Portfolio lender
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- In-house loan processing, underwriting and servicing teams
- Strong financial backing from our parent company, First Financial Bank
How do I start?
We always strive to share positive information to build optimism among the franchise owners who read our blog. Even when we touch upon challenging subjects, we prefer to offer practical advice for making the most of the situation. Yet when it comes to the long-term...
It can be a mystery: two very similar franchise operations are doing business in the same market. One appears to get so much business that it’s always a challenge to keep up, while the other’s parking lot is consistently empty. Both are part of national chains, so...
Running a successful multi-unit franchise business doesn’t give you a lot of free time, but you’re disciplined enough to include a couple solid vacations every year. While you and your family enjoy the welcome break from day-to-day business, you can’t resist looking...
Early each year, you get a concrete reminder of one of the biggest challenges associated with operating a franchise business. It comes when your accountant lets you know how many W-2 forms your franchise mailed out. Employee turnover is a constant in this business,...