Business as usual – just remote.
As I continue to closely monitor ongoing developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), my primary focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities. Given the current situation, I would like to update you on our company-wide initiatives being put into place for both existing and potential customers, and also assure you of our ability to serve you without any disruption to your business.
As we all navigate through this unprecedented situation, and out of an abundance of caution, I have taken the following actions:
- Instituted a two-week quarantine with work from home capabilities for any employee traveling internationally to help ensure all employees have a higher likelihood of staying healthy and can serve your business needs.
- Deployed our comprehensive Business Continuity Plan to ensure our employees, processes, partners and technologies remain capable of providing reliable, uninterrupted service and capital to you.
- Ensured key employees are cross-trained to provide continuity, should anyone contract the virus.
- Provided employees with the technologies needed to work remotely and conduct meetings via phone or video conference, from March 16-27, or longer if necessary.
- Directed the launch of mobile messaging to create another channel for you to communicate with us. If you have not done so already, please text START to
(317) 854-5181 to opt-in. If preferred, you can continue to reach us by phone and email.
I continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our customers, employees and communities. As of this message, we have had no confirmed Coronavirus cases at First Franchise Capital. While the financial markets have been in great flux over the past weeks, please be assured First Franchise Capital continues to be well capitalized and solidly positioned to support your lending needs.
President & CEO, Oak Street Funding and First Franchise Capital