MGA / BROKER
We’ll Get You There
– Rick Maldonado
Your insurance business can only reach its full potential by planning and implementing strategic initiatives with specific long and short term milestones. One initiative that could be the key to your success is a capital management strategy that responsibly balances debt and liquidity.
MGAs, Wholesalers, Program Administrators, Large Agencies – let’s talk.
Oak Street Funding specializes in providing the capital needed to expand insurance businesses. Our larger loan limits and flexible, customized options help businesses like yours meet strategic goals. Whether you are in growth mode or striving to leave a legacy – our experience and industry expertise from completing thousands of insurance financing transactions can help you obtain capital for:
- Succession plans
- Working capital: hiring, marketing, technology
- Business debt restructure
- $25,000 – $30,000,000
- Terms up to 12 years
- Commission-based loans
- Interest-only options
ACQUIRE / BUY
- There is no denying that acquisitions are a great way to increase business growth beyond organic means. Oak Street Funding works with a diverse range of clients on ongoing acquisition models. Frequent transactions include:
- First-time buyers in all sectors
- Acquisition-savvy buyers in all sectors
- Aggregators and aggregator members
- Successions and shareholder retirements
- Private equity and management buyouts
- Are you a large agency interested in purchasing another agency? Check out our FREE Insurance Agency Exchange service where you can connect with insurance agency buyers and sellers in your area. We provide the marketplace where buyers and sellers meet!
- Buyers: Create a buyer profile and receive listing alerts when an agency is for sale that meets your specific criteria.
- Sellers: Get connected with an interested buyer who meets your specific criteria.
- *Your buyer/seller profiles can be public or confidential. Allow Oak Street Funding to help you connect the dots!
- Whatever your buying or selling needs may be, we’ll get you there.
SUCCESSION / SELL
- As an insurance business owner, you can ensure your legacy will continue on as you enter retirement with a succession loan. We help existing owners make well deserved financial exits while positioning future owners for long-term success.
- A succession / recapitalization strategy can be used to:
- Transition the to the next generation
- Buyout an existing partner
- Avoid tapping into business assets
- We use a phased approach for succession loans:
- As a non-SBA lender, we have the flexibility to work with you to create a customized succession plan. Here is an example, for illustration purposes only*
- How it works:
- The business obtains the succession loan
- Loan proceeds are used by incoming ownership to repurchase the existing owner’s stock
- Equity is redistributed among succession owners
- Loans can be structured as a one-time event or a multiple-year transaction
- Are you a large agency? Check out our FREE Insurance Agency Exchange service where you can connect with insurance agency buyers and sellers in your area. We provide the marketplace where buyers and sellers meet!
- Whatever your succession plans may be, we’ll get you there.
BUSINESS DEBT RESTRUCTURE
- A business debt restructure loan can consolidate existing loans, reduce debt obligations, clean up your balance sheet, and improve liquidity.
- Business debt restructure loans can be used to:
- Pay off a bank lien or seller’s note
- Free up revolving business lines of credit
- Qualify for additional borrowing
- Achieve more favorable financing
- Whatever your business debt structure needs, we’ll get you there.
- With a working capital loan from Oak Street Funding, you can propel your business forward by hiring a producer, upgrading technology or launching new marketing campaigns, among other initiatives. Most growth strategies require an investment. Let’s talk about what customized loan options would best fit your business’s growth plans.
- Whatever your working capital needs may be, we’ll get you there.
MGA / BROKER LEADERSHIP
MarshBerry Peak Performance Seminar
Date: January 27-29
Location: Park city, UT
Attendees: Rick Dennen and Brad Kronland
To learn more about financing options for your business, contact one of our knowledgeable experts. We can answer any questions you may have, and suggest the best route for moving forward.
Contact us to begin the conversation.
Using technology to enhance the client experience Most of today’s successful businesses use technology to help them accomplish more in less time. And, in terms of technology, the past three decades have been particularly transformative in many ways. One particular...