Oak Street Funding is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Oak Street Funding Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Oak Street Funding website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Residents of North Dakota, please click here.
Collection of your Personal Information
Oak Street Funding collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Oak Street Funding also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Oak Street Funding. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Oak Street Funding for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Oak Street Funding Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Oak Street Funding public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Oak Street Funding does not read any of your private online communications.
Oak Street Funding encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Oak Street Funding so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Oak Street Funding is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Oak Street Funding and Oak Street Funding family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Oak Street Funding collects and uses your personal information to operate the Oak Street Funding Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Oak Street Funding also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Oak Street Funding and its affiliates. Oak Street Funding may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Oak Street Funding does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Oak Street Funding may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Oak Street Funding may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Oak Street Funding, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Oak Street Funding does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Oak Street Funding keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Oak Street Funding, in order to determine what Oak Street Funding services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Oak Street Funding to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Oak Street Funding Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Oak Street Funding or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Oak Street Funding; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Oak Street Funding, or the public.
The Oak Street Funding Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Oak Street Funding pages, or register with Oak Street Funding site or services, a cookie helps Oak Street Funding to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Oak Street Funding Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Oak Street Funding features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Oak Street Funding services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Oak Street Funding secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Oak Street Funding secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Oak Street Funding will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Oak Street Funding encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Oak Street Funding is protecting your information.
Oak Street Funding welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Oak Street Funding has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Oak Street Funding at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of this Website
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for internal business purposes relating to the Purpose only and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for internal business purposes relating to the Purpose, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You may not access or use any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website for any purpose other than the Purpose. Without limiting the generality of the previous stated prohibition, you may not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
• Use the Website or any part of it for competitive or benchmarking purposes.
OAK STREET, OAK STREET FUNDING, OAK STREET SERVICING, the Oak Street Logo, THE BRIDGE, and other trademarks used on the Website are trademarks of Oak Street Funding. In addition, the colors, background, objects, “look and feel,” layout, and the design, selection, combination, and arrangement thereof appearing on the Website constitute the trade dress of Oak Street Funding. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners. No permission or license (whether express or implied) is hereby granted regarding the use of any such trademarks, trade dress, product or service names, logos or titles, and such use may constitute infringement of the holder’s rights.
• Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
• Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the material contained on it.
• Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Oak Street Funding, an Oak Street Funding employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• Use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, including but not limited to the Website’s “look and feel,” and trade dress or extract information about usage or users.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Frame this Website or link to a page other than the home page without our express written permission.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Use of any hyperlink
Oak Street Funding is not responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our Website or to which you may gain access from our Website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our Website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Oak Street Funding has reviewed or approves of the connected third party’s website or its contents – indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party’s website containing views contrary to those expressed on our Website or otherwise held by Oak Street Funding.