We’ll Get You There
For our first funding, we gave Oak Street Funding a difficult deadline to close in three weeks…most lenders would not be able to do this, but Oak Street made it happen.
– Craig Rumler
It’s hard to truly understand what we, as business owners, are doing, and what I was trying to achieve from a capital infusion. So I appreciate Oak street Funding being instrumental in completing this.
– Anonymous RIA
I would absolutely recommend Oak Street Funding to a colleague if their needs align. I would push for them to talk to Oak Street. I don’t know anyone else who loans on cash flow.
– Ron Brock
You guys know your stuff.
– David Brenner
Professional approachable loan officer, and our underwriter was great to work with!
– Elizabeth Ivy
The process was easy, and the team was very flexible and responsive. We have already completed a second funding and plan to continue to work with Oak Street on future financing projects.
– Craig Rumler
The professional, organized, and friendly nature that Susie and the whole team have it great. Refreshing, even when frustrating.
– Randy Cohen
We greatly appreciated Oak Street’s flexibility as our funding needs changed and the timing of our closing shifted.
– Robert Hammond
The process was streamlined and the staff was terrific.
– Greg Selg
I looked at other lenders, but in the end, it was Oak Street’s customer service for me. It was great. This was my first transaction like this and they broke it down into bite-sized pieces where I could understand.
– Elizabeth Ivy
Your RIA firm can be the best- and remain the best- with strategic moves that will help you win. Regularly setting new goals will keep you ahead of the pack. What are your goals?
Do you want to:
- Double your AUM in the next 5-10 years?
- Build a business that you can pass onto your children?
- Retire comfortably by 2030?
- Be your own boss?
Oak Street Funding can help you achieve your goals with a loan to propel your business. With an infusion of capital, you can leverage the investment to gain a competitive advantage, build a legacy, and ignite future success. You know the impact a great investment can make. Invest in your firm.
We’ll get you there.
With an anticipated 15% year over year increase in deals in the RIA space*, there is no denying that acquisitions are a great way to increase firm growth beyond organic means.
Acquisition loans can be used to:
- Purchase a book of business
- Expand into new markets
- Quickly increase enterprise value
- Purchase stock or ownership interest
Whatever your acquisition plans, we’ll get you there.
*Echelon’s RIA M&A Deal Report™
As RIA owners and entrepreneurs, you can ensure your legacy will continue as you enter retirement with a succession loan.
Succession loans can be used to:
- Transition the firm to the next generation
- Buyout an existing partner
- Avoid tapping into firm assets
We use a phased approach for succession loans:
How it works:
- The firm obtains the succession loan
- Loan proceeds are used by incoming ownership to repurchase the existing owner’s stock
- Equity is redistributed among succession owners
- Loans can be structured as a one-time event or a multiple-year transaction
Whatever your succession plans, we’ll get you there.
Your RIA firm has working capital needs throughout its life cycle, and a loan can help give you the boost you need to remain competitive.
Working capital loans can be used to:
- Launch an new initiative
- Invest in a marketing strategy
- Automate client services or upgrade technology
- Hire additional staff or train existing staff
- Purchase a new office or update your current space
Whatever your working capital needs, we’ll get you there.
BUSINESS DEBT RESTRUCTURE
A debt restructure loan can consolidate existing loans, reduce debt obligations, clean up your balance sheet, and improve liquidity.
Debt restructure loans can be used to:
- Pay off a bank lien or seller’s note
- Free up revolving business lines of credit
- Qualify for additional borrowing
- Achieve more favorable financing
Whatever your debt restructure needs, we’ll get you there.
Advisors can gain great experience from a wirehouse, but for you, the dream of starting a firm, the opportunity to lead, and the independence beckons. A transition loan can help new business owners achieve these dreams.
Transition loans can be used to:
- Build new operations
- Invest in an office, technology, and outsourced support
- Recruit employees
Whatever your transition needs, we’ll get you there.
Executive Director of Strategic Markets Sales
New events coming soon!
Email us below to begin the conversation.